Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Real Simple Surprise

     A few days ago, I was pulling into my driveway in the pouring rain, after a long day of work, and glimmering from my tiny mailbox by my door was...the beautiful, thick November issue of Real Simple magazine.



All the sudden being a little bit soggy from the rain or being covered in spit up didn't seem to be so bad.  I was about to get to sit inside my cute house, with a fire burning, reading my favorite magazine.  It's not that it is the best collection of Thanksgiving recipes out on the market (although, I can't wait to try them!  They sound delicious!), it is just the fact that it is one of many composites of information on the market in which I have chosen to invest my time, money, and faith for recipes and decor, that is paying tribute to my most favorite season of all. FALL.  It really is the simple things in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment