Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rhett's Quiet Book


For Christmas, I made my nephew a quiet book.  It was a labor of love!  I don't know how moms of two-year-olds find the time to do it.  All of the blogs I consulted for ideas seemed to be mom's with a very full plate.  My house looked like a Bible story felt board.  We had scraps everywhere!!!  But it was well worth it.  Here are some pictures from his book.


I sewed button holes and used binder rings, so it can easily be added to.





                            
Rainy Days and Flowers




I embroidered a note to Rhett to put in the Mailbox


Finger Puppet Animals in the Barn




This page is so he can learn to set the table :)
I credit it to my Family and Consumer Sciences Degree






Camping is a love in our family.






Rhett's Dad was a pilot and his Pops is an aircraft mechanic.

That's most of it.  I plan to add more pages as the years go on.

My Sources of INSPIRATION...


4 comments:

  1. rhett loves his auntie and his quiet book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adorable! way cute! I hopped over from Sew Much Ado and am so happy that I did! Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place one day this week when you get a moment. until later...

    ReplyDelete