Monday, April 5, 2010

We're Having a Baby!!!

We are pleased to announce to the world...or whoever my stumble upon our blog...that we are joining the ranks of parenthood.  Our little one will be joining us in late October.  We are praying and loving as best we can on the little lime that inside me.  Next week it'll be a plum.  God is so good.  I find comfort in the fact that He is so much bigger than I am, and that whatever excitements and challenges come our way in the next nine months (not to mention the next fifty years) He will be our strength and our guide.  Thanks for sharing in our excitement.  I can't wait to start sewing some maternity pieces that I have found on some of these crafty blogs. :)  
Here he/she is the size of a grape.

3 comments:

  1. I have goosebumps, Anna! We're just so thrilled for you and looking forward to all the many, many blessings coming your way! You are in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm super excited for you guys, it is such a fun adventure! what are some of the blogs you look at? i really want to start making stuff when we get back to the states.

    ReplyDelete