Thursday, June 17, 2010

Home Sweet Home.

   We are now proud homeowners!  We had a dynamite team sweep in for the weekend and help us paint almost everything.  I am on my last day of Nanny-hood and have several boxes to unpack on the horizon.  Being the control freak that I am, it was tough to have to be away while everyone was painting.  But I had nothing to worry about, they did a fantastic job.  The only thing left is the nursery and I have a "professional"...my cousin Sarah, coming to help us finish strong.
   Since Andrew and I were so separated during the move, we still do not have the picture of us standing in front of the house, holding the keys.  Have no fear, I will make it happen :)  We could not have done it without our families and friends.  These days, everybody is busy, very busy, and it is so humbling when time is taken from a busy schedule to help you.  My gratitude runs very deep.  Andrew's mom told me I could repay them by having a healthy baby in the fall. :)  I am trying my best to give them that gift.  It is my prayer to our good Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment