Wednesday, June 22, 2011

8 Months and Big News! {Jack's Take Tuesday}



Hello Everyone!  

My mother finally let me back on here to catch you guys up with everything that has been going on here.  She's been keeping busy and for some reason won't allow me to get on her computer unsupervised.
First off,  as of yesterday, I AM 8 MONTHS OLD!!!!  )Thank you Sarah for telling my Mommy what the date was.)  I wish I could just put up a constant video of my life, because I am constantly doing silly things.  

 I am a growing boy!  My Great-Grandparents remind me that I am getting heavier all the time.  

I have two teeth.


 I am ready to crawl.




I jabber all the time.  My favorite word is Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma.


The other day I surprised my Mother-Dearest when she came into my room to get me up from my nap.  I figured out how to pull up on the side of my crib.  It's a good thing she and Daddy thought to move it down or else I would be busting out of that jail.



Let me back up a bit and tell you about my trip to TX.  It was very short but I did get to go to this amazing pool that my cousins live near.  Ever since then my Mommy and Daddy have been taking me swimming a lot.   




Even my feet got prune-y.


Rhett loved the slide!




Somehow my Mommy thought it would be a good idea to go down the slide with me ...she almost bit the dust and ended up on her face.  Luckily my Daddy was standing there and was able to grab me.


Nice action shot Aunt Jo!

Layla did a good job of laying around in the shade and being a cutie.  I can't wait until she can play with Rhett and me!






I love all of my cousins.  We're going to have a lot of fun together!




Now for my big announcement!....

I'm going to be a big brother!  My new sibling should arrive sometime around the first of this next year or the end of this one...who knows.  I already like to kick this Baby Bean and snuggle, and sit on.  This kid better get used to it.

8 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo!!! I can't wait to marry into 4 precious little ones :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! You'll gain instant Aunt status :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!! Congratulations to you, Jack and your parents! I know you will be GREAT big brother! Your mom takes great pictures of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I kinda was wondering at CFA yesterday!! Congrats to you and Andrew, and, of course, JACK the big brother!! Love to you all! Kary & Robert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeeee!! So excited :) There's just nothing better than being a mommy. I know Jack will make a fantastic big brother! Praying for you and another healthy pregnancy & precious little one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! Jack is so stinking cute!! I love seeing pictures of him!!

    Congrats!! Reed and his baby brother will only be 13months apart. Crazy but so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!!! I can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew :). Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone! We are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete