Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Being 9 & 10 Months Old {Jack's Take Tuesday}




Hello World,

How is everyone doing?  It's been another long month or so since we have spoken and you will not believe all that I have been doing.  Really, it's amazing!


Let me take you back to July 21.  That was the day I turned 9 months old.







This happened while I was at the beach.  


I was becoming a pro at crawling and pulling up.  I was and am working on tons of different kinds of words, but I just don't think people understand me.  


My very mostest favorite food is bread.  I come by it honestly.


Also during this time I earned my very first true shiner.  I bonked my face on the bed and it hurt.


Here are some shots of my new favorite hobby, playing the guitar with my Daddy.  He's really good, but I think I have the star quality.  








And here is another embarrassing photo of my buns.  I am doing my most favorite things being naked, watching a commercial with music, and standing.



Here I am in all my 10 month glory!



I'm big and I'm bad.



I eat lots of food.  I talk.  I clap.  I'm working on taking some steps.  I give the best kisses you have ever seen.



This was taken right after my very first haircut.  My mommy cried after she did it because she said I looked like a big boy and not her little baby.  I have been telling her I am a big boy for months now.  I'm not sure why a hair cut made her sad.


Guess what wonderful thing I found this morning...the wipe box!  You can pull out an unlimited amount of wet wipes!  It was fun until my Mommy found me.


Oh and this is an update of my Mommy and my sister.  This picture is her 20 week marker.  I can't wait for my Sissy to get here.  When Mommy says "Where's Sissy"  I pay her tummy.



3 comments:

  1. Jack, you are such a cutie pie and handsome too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just like to point out that Jack is a baby genius. In his first 10 month picture, he is clearly holding up all 10 fingers.

    ReplyDelete