Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What's up 11 Months?! {Jack's Take Tuesday}




Hello Everyone,

I am 11 months old today and loving it!  I woke up this morning and I stood a little taller, and puffed my chest out to make me look more manly, and I even changed my own diaper...haha I almost got you there. I can't do it by myself, but I think my Daddy is trying to train me to be more helpful with the process because he tells me to go get a diaper every night before he changes me.  I am no where near motivated to help.  I am perfectly content to let him and Mommy take care of this chore. 

In the past few weeks I have had two top teeth that have popped through my gums.  I like to drive my parents nuts by grinding them on my bottom teeth.  How is a guy supposed to know what to do with these things, I haven't ever had them before.  I am trying to use them more when I eat and hopefully I will get to have everything that's on the big plates at the table.  I know there is a difference, even though they tell me it's the same.  I have even caught my Daddy trying to trick me by putting my food on his plate before he gives it to me, just so I would feel included.  Nice try, Dad.  Mommy gave me some butternut squash the other day and I think she learned her lesson.  This was the result of letting me feed myself a squishy food.

Two days ago, mind you I was not a full 11 months yet, my Mommy gave me the boot from the nursery.  I got moved across the hall and into my big boy room.  It is still a work in progress, but Mommy insists that she will have my room and the nursery done before my sister arrives.  I'm getting used to it, I'm only in there when it's dark and they are making me take a nap or go to sleep, so I guess I like it.





I still love ALL of my animals.  My parents don't seem to know why I like our cat Bo Bo, but he's little and I love him, that's all we need to know...until I show signs of being allergic to him.  Maddie is so sweet and gentle with me and gunner in playful.  





As much as Maddie may love me, she will always love my Daddy more.  


I am having fun growing up!  Next month I get to have cake!  and a party!  Stay tuned.

Here is my Mommy.  She and Sissy are at 24 weeks. 


Until Next Time,

jack jack

2 comments:

  1. He is such a little person, and I love it!! And 24 weeks!! Goodness gracious it's flying by!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I tagged you in my blog post today. Feel free to accept or ignore; I know you have all kinds of free time now. ;)

    ReplyDelete