Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Adventure.

Hello All,

my son has given the controls back over to me, for the time being.  He is quite the handful these days...

I wanted to share my new business venture with you.  I have spent a lifetime knowing one day I wanted to dive head first into photography and I have finally taken the plunge.  If you have been reading for a while you know this has been a long process.  Thankfully my husband fills in the gaps where I lack in business know-how and has helped me move toward my goal.  Not only has he been a driving force, but all of you who have encouraged me.  I feel very blessed to have the kind of support that I do.

So, if you are curious, I invite you to head on over to betsyannaphotography.blogspot.com and check it out!


Thanks for reading.

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment