Friday, January 7, 2011

Milestones.

Hi Friends...it's me, Jack.
The holidays were a blur and now we are back home.  I will ask my mommy to tell you about all of my holiday adventures in another post, but today I have some very exiting things to tell you about. 

I AM FIGURING THINGS OUT!  

Mommy thought about putting some pictures up and tell you the story, but I insisted that we do some live action and let my moves speak for themselves.

As sad as my parents may be about this, I found my thumb.  Now I just have to figure out how to curl my fingers up.


Secondly, I now find a rattle interesting.  I have been grasping my mommy's necklace since I was born, but my eyes have been opened to TOYS! 

Thirdly, I have mastered the art of ROLLING OVER!  The first time I did it, Mommy cried and daddy cheered.  I didn't think it was such a big deal, but it sure got them excited.

Until next time folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment