Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Our Puppies

We have two wonderful dogs, who suffice for children, for the time being.  Their names are Maddie (the yellow lab) and Gunner (the chocolate lab).  Andrew and Maddie have been a couple for four years now.  She came into my life a little bit later on.  She is an elitist.  She didn't always play with other dogs, because she felt that she was a human.  Gunner was my wedding gift from Andrew.  I have had him envisioned in my heart for ten years.  I knew I wanted a chocolate lab with blue eyes that I would name Gunner.  My puppy is lacking in the blue eye category, but I still think he was the perfect pup to fulfill my dreams. :)  He is six months old, now, and I have had a hard time coping with his rapid growth.  If this is anything close to motherhood, then I am going to have a hard time.  They keep our lives interesting.  They love being with each other, in our back yard.  We are blessed with crazy (good looking) dogs, who sometimes drive me nuts!


No comments:

Post a Comment