Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wedded Bliss


     Here are some details from our wedding.  It was such a special day for us.  The location was highly influenced by the rain, but the spirit of joy that was evident wasn't going to be quenched.  I love my pictures and I would highly recommend my photographer, especially if you are in the Little Rock area.

My photographer is Sarah Bussey in Little Rock, AR




We love our family.





     We had a very large wedding party.  We are blessed with wonderful friends and family.
My bridesmaids wore J.Crew dresses in Espresso.  I let them choose from three different styles.  I also gave my honorary and junior attendants cardigans to wear during the ceremony.





Andrew was proud of his "No Sock" look.




     This is the original setting for our wedding...my parents' backyard.  But the rain called for a change in location.  My dad put in lots of man hours to get things ready.  It's a good thing he loves to work in the yard, so it wasn't a waste. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment