Monday, July 11, 2011

Baby Legs. {Mommy Monday}



Hello All,

Let me just tell you about one of my mommy finds that I am in love with...baby legs!  Jack had a few pair when he was a newborn.  I thought I would love them because of how easy it was to change diapers without having to pull off little pants or pjs.  Which it was great for that, but the main flaw was his little feet.  When they are that young you are supposed to keep their feet warm at all times, so I would put socks on top of the baby legs, and I'm sorry, but that just looked goofy.  I don't even have a picture of that. ha!

Look at how tiny his legs were!


Since Jack has started crawling I have fallen in love again.  Andrew and I were at a small baby shop in town and we found camo and red/white stripes...not girly one bit!  That was our other problem was that the patterns before were all dainty and feminine, but not these.   Jack's little knees would get red from crawling on rough carpet.  But just by putting on these fancy little inventions You too can save your baby's knees. :)

They also had baby boxers...don't you think they are the cutest things!




Here is the camo.



I have found a few tutorials in the past and have yet to make them, so naturally I can't remember which blog they were on.  But here is a very easy one, if you are feeling a little crafty. (click on the word here)


And if you don't want to pay $10/pair that you will find at boutiques or bust out your sewing machine, here is a link to one shop on etsy.  There are so many people selling these!  I have not purchased from this shop, I just thought they had a good selection and price.  Click on the image and it'll take you there.
Crawler Covers Sale--4 Pairs for 22--Always Ships Within 24 Hours OR LESS


So, baby #2 popped out a lot quicker and is much more visible that Jack was.  I also am probably 13 or 14 weeks here.  We still do not know the due date.  But just wanted to update you.

No comments:

Post a Comment