Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Country Tis of Thee {Jack's Take Tuesday}


Hello Hello,

Last week I went to TX to experience my very first 4th of July!  I got to spend time with a lot of family members...that's how we do holidays.  My cousins were so much fun to play with.  We got to go swimming and then see a fantastic fireworks show.  Guess what...I LOVE fireworks!!  It was way past my bedtime and I was getting fussy, but when the fireworks started all was well again.  It's like they are giant colorful fans.  (you know I do enjoy a good fan).  I hope your 4th was a good as mine!





Uncle Dave brought us See's Candy...I didn't get any, but everybody else enjoyed it.


This is the celebration cake...lots of things to celebrate!

Time to swim!





















Daddy and Aunt Jo had the same job.


No comments:

Post a Comment