Monday, February 25, 2013

Beard Bash {30th Birthday Part 2}

Here is Part 2 of the big event!  The Beard Bash.

If anyone knows my husband, he is so extremely proud of his beard.  I have to say he does grow some nice facial hair.  So for his surprise party with family and friends I made it a celebration of just that...his beard.

The Invitation.



I made the kiddos shirts.

Hanging from our light fixture...I spent at least an hour to make sure they were hair-free.

Do you see the beard?




The man loves Dublin Dr. Pepper.

Chocolate Dunkers from Pizza Hut


I made felt beards for everyone to wear.



You can see the art work I made on the wall...forgot to snap a pic of it.




SURPRISE!!!! 
I'm not sure how it was a surprise since there were so many cars in our front yard, but he was still shocked. :)


Enjoying a cookie







No comments:

Post a Comment