Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bon Bon Came to Play {Jack's Take Tuesday...Wednesday}


Hello Everyone,

I just want you to know, that I know, that it is Wednesday and not Tuesday.  Let me just tell you, I had a very big day, yesterday.  I am plum-tuckered, but I got up this morning so I could share this with you.  I am so tired because my cousin Bonnie came to play with me.  And we have fun!  I just love my cousins.


She is a party animal.

She wasn't really in the mood to look at my Mommy's camera, but she sure loves to look at me!  She says my name and kisses me ALL the time.

 She even got to wear the boots that Uncle Andy, Aunt Pudzi, and my Mommy all wore.


Gramps wanted a picture of both of us in our boots...we may have to try this again.  Her dress tasted pretty good.

She sure has a lot of tutus


I think I have the prettiest girl cousins in the world.


She loves my Jeep!  We really play pretty well together, in my opinion.  I tell my parents not to hold their breath, because when we get older, I'm pretty sure we'll gang up on them.


She likes to eat bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment