Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Few 6 Month Pictures and a Trip to the Farm {Jack's Take Tuesday}



This past weekend I got to make my first trip up to Lead Hill, AR to my Great Grandparents' farm.  My Mommy was telling me all kinds of stories from all the times she has gone up there.  She loved going to feed the cows and swinging on the swing and damming up the creek and floating shotgun shells down it like boats.  I was so excited to get to see this amazing place!  

Everybody was working hard on moving things around so Mommy and Daddy traded off watching me.  The rain was about to start so Mommy was only able to snap a few of just me.

I'm pretty sure I could make it up here.

For some reason my Mommy thinks I need to have a lot of pictures documenting my first year...crazy lady.  What is she going to do with all of these.

I love this little bench.  We got to bring it back to our house so now I can sit on it all the time when I get bigger!

I sure hope I get to go back soon!

Here are some pictures from when my Mommy and Daddy went a few years ago.  You can tell because my puppies are very little.


1 comment:

  1. I think Jack's eyes keep getting bluer and bluer!! Love the new shots of cowboy Jack, Anna!

    ReplyDelete