Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm 7 Months Old! {Jack's Take Tuesday}


 


Hello my dear friends,

I wanted to inform you all that as of May 21, 2011 I am officially 7 months old.  Why does that date sound so familiar, you ask?  Because it was "Dooms Day" and man am I glad that guy was wrong.  I love being 7 months old!  It's the best thing since I turned 6 months.


I am so glad because I am not sick yet...that was awful!  I got sick twice in a row.  I had a cough, a virus, and an ear infection.  I couldn't go to Bible Class and I love Bible Class.  Thankfully I got on some good medicine so I got better and could play with my cousin.

I am doing all kinds of fun things...

I say Da Da (and Ma Ma, but only when I am really mad).  I say it all the time when he's home.  It's probably because he takes my bottle until I say it.  He's not above bribery.


I roll all over the floor.  I still don't understand why my parents are so insistent on me crawling.  I roll and inch-worm on my back and do just fine.  My parents bought me a kennel.  I'll be honest, I am not a fan.  I used to could scoot all over the living room, but now I am confined.

I am just getting back to all of those good foods.  My medicine made me not very hungry.

I am growing growing growing!  I had those stinking shots, but the nurse told me I measure just over 2 feet tall and weigh 14.3 lbs.  My Mommy always talks about my chubby knees.  She's so embarrassing.

I sit up really well.  I can't get there on my own yet, but I can stay up right for awhile.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment